Acknowledgements and credits
This project is supported by the Australian Government through the Indigenous Advancement Strategy of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
PAW Media also gratefully acknowledges funding support from:
- Granites Mines Affected Area Aboriginal Corporation
- Community Broadcasting Foundation
- Newmont Tanami Operations
- Community Benefit Fund of the NT Government
- Community Heritage Program of the National Library of Australia
- Warlpiri Education and Training Trust (WETT)
We also acknowledge the generous support of the NT Department of Education and Training for provision of office accommodation at the Yuendumu Adult Education Centre.
Newmont Tanami Operations continues to provide support through commissioning of work through PAW Media and support for special projects.
This website was funded through the Public Awareness Program of the Australian Government.
PAW Media Project Manager
Susan Locke, General Manager (February 2008-December 2012)
Website Development Project Manager
Sohail Dahdal, Minosophy
Web Interface and CMS Development